Google

Delhi University First Cut Off List 2008: Whither now

Writing about hindi blogging, poems, maths, news items, trends and what not...That was me for sometime. So it was quite obvious that I thought of writng about DU admission cut off list as well as many many people might be looking for it. So when I returned home from work I started looking for apt content...but not much. Then I realized..who can write about these admission? After all what is my task? What work I was attending all through the day?

Hey Masijeevi just wake up..I teach in University college, I was attending a briefing for admission process in college..so I got to be the person to write about it :)

Okay!! so if you are looking for DU cut off admission list 2008 then official list will be available at this link. I understand guys are at work and different colleges are sending their lists to university and university is still consolidating the list, You will surely get it by morning. Also note that admission will start only on 27th so you have whole day tomorrow to hop.

1st cut off list is always very deceptive for a simple reason..student apply on centralized form and they can apply to any number of colleges and courses as they please, they end up over-applying and hence 1st list is inflated, leaving students confused. So thumb rule is look for your choice of college and course..always give preference to course over college.

I'll try to make the list available ASAP. Some more posts will follow.

Related Posts



0 comments